Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 depending on experience
Are you a successful Parts Advisor or Service Advisor looking to take the next steps in your career?
Hartwell are a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and has been trading successfully for nearly 100 years. Operating 27 franchised dealerships across 12 locations, we currently represent brands including Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, Jaguar, MG, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault and SEAT.
Due to continuing business requirements they are now recruiting a Parts Advisor to join their multi-franchised dealership (which includes SEAT, Dacia, Citroen and Renault) in Kidlington.
Key responsibilities of the Parts Advisor:
· Deal with any customer enquiries over the phone and face to face.
· Ordering, booking out parts, invoicing and taking payment.
· Checking in parts deliveries.
· Assisting with parts stock check.
· Liaising with the workshop, service advisors and customers.
· Ensuring prices are entered ontoVHC within required time.
· Contact customers offering special promotions that are available from time to time.
· Pick parts and check for damage or shortages
· Pre-pick parts for those jobs pre booked into workshop / bodyshop
The ideal Parts Advisor:
· Retail / administration / reception experience
· Good telephone manner
· Excellent customer service skills
· Previous recent experience in a Franchised Automotive dealership Parts Advisor role is desirable not essential
Candidates must have the ability to communicate at all levels and experience of Kerridge would be preferred
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.