Title: Parts Manager - Motor Factors
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Would you like to work for a well established and rapidly growing Motor Factor business that’s grown to become one of the largest independent distributors of Car Parts and Accessories in the South of England?
Established just 37 years ago, we are proud to boast that our family owned company now has over 34 branches, over 340 staff and over 160 vehicles. Our extensive portfolio of stock is made up of major brand names in the Car Parts Aftermarket and we supply to automotive workshops and repair centres in the South.
Due to our continuous growth and opening of new stores, there is now an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Automotive Aftermarket professional to manage our new branch in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. Your key responsibility is the efficient running of the Branch and ensuring that a professional appearance, condition and effectiveness are maintained at all times. There will be a variety of responsibilities with this role but your key duties will cover;
· Achieving sales and margin targets.
· Customer liaison and contact between branches and suppliers.
· Ensuring compliance with company Health and Safety policies.
· Managing / assisting with staff training and recruitment
· Motivating Staff and Customers and encouraging effective teamwork.
· Heading up regular branch meetings to ensure smooth running of the business.
· Reporting any potential issues and dealing with them as necessary
· Daily cash management.
· Reviewing stock on a regular basis and introducing stock checks.
Who we want to hear from
If you have sales or management experience with the Automotive Aftermarket and you’re looking for a new challenge that could help establish your name in the industry, this could be the ideal position for you. To be successful in this role, you must have managerial experience with good man-management abilities and excellent communication skills. You will need to be confident in your role and be a good team motivator.
If you have a “Can Do” attitude and feel that you have the experience and abilities to adopt this role, please click the apply button now!