Our client is an international business who represents a major Automotive Manufacturer across the globe. Their remit includes managing sales, marketing, service and parts solutions through a Dealer Network spanning over 70 countries.
They are seeking a Parts Manager who will be responsible for the management and control of the export parts sales business. To develop core area of the business and to establish processes, reporting methods and a staff management structure capable of delivering a world class parts distribution service to the dealer network as well as non-dealer trade customers outside the European Union.
- Direct management of the Regional Parts Executives, Procurement and supporting Warehouse staff
- Management of the parts procurement and sale process from point of order through to despatch to market including warehousing, storage, packing and despatch
- Actively input parts sales predictions and volume planning into budgets and business plans
- Monitoring of dealer purchasing trends and monthly reports against budget and target.
- Establish dealer retail targeted parts pricing strategies
- Management of parts back order and critical parts sourcing process to ensure maximum availability is maintained at all times.
- To manage parts special pricing requests, promotions and campaigns
- To monitor purchasing trends of accessories within the UK PSI centre and to identify and pre-empt supply and back order issues as necessary through forward planning and stock management.
- Develop a cost effective displaced parts resale policy for the UK and overseas assembly / modification plants to ensure maximum revenue is gained from disposal of any displaced parts.
- Educated to Degree level
- Proven experience of team management
- Experience in management and control of the export parts sales business
- Good communication skills across all levels – verbal/written
- International market experience would be advantageous but is not essential
- Ability to travel internationally on occasion
- Good organisation / project management skills
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.