Salary OTE £35K + Company Car
Are you a successful Parts Manager looking for a new challenge?
Hartwell are a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and has been trading successfully for nearly 100 years. Operating 27 franchised dealerships across 12 locations, we currently represent brands including Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, Jaguar, MG, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault and SEAT.
Due to continuing business growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Parts Manager to join our Super Centre in Kidlington.
Parts Manager key responsibilities:
· Controlling the purchase and sale of parts stock
· Managing and maintaining stock levels and stock turn to agreed levels
· Delivering your own budgetary objectives as well as those of the manufacturer
· Delivering exceptional customer service by establishing customers needs for required parts, communicating relevant promotions and offers to customers when appropriate
· Manage sales programmes in conjunction with the manufacturer
· Being fully conversant with procedures within the Parts Department
The ideal Parts Manager:
The ideal candidate will preferably have previous management experience in a busy parts department and be able to demonstrate an organised, compliant approach to their responsibilities. Excellent telephone handling/communication skills are essential to the role to ensure our customers receive the high standard of service they expect. The successful candidate will be a team player, with the ability to liaise effectively with colleagues in other departments.
With the offer of a competitive salary and a range of company benefits this is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
So if you are experienced Parts professional with great customer service skills then this could be the ideal opportunity for you to join a successful business, so click APPLY!
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.