Parts Representative- Trade Development Specialist
Location: Aldershot, Hampshire
Salary: £20,000 with OTE of £24000
Are you a successful Parts Representative- Trade Development Specialist looking for a new challenge?
Drive Vauxhall are the largest privately owned Vauxhall Dealer Group in the UK, established in 2003 with twelve site an annual turnover of £220 million and 700 employees. They are well regarded in the Vauxhall network and have gained significant recognition throughout the industry winning many National Awards
Due to continuing business requirements we now require Parts Representative- Trade Development Specialist to join our team in Aldershot, Hampshire where you will be working to visit and ascertain current customer needs, initiating new account by conducting on the road selling of all products we offer.
Parts Representative- Trade Development Specialist key responsibilities:
· To visit and maintain relationships with existing trade customers.
· Achieve sale targets as set by Parts Manager
· Maintain records of all old and new customers.
· Deal with customers requests promptly and efficiently
· Promoting all services the organisation has to offer
· To act as trouble shooter/customer satisfaction monitor in the event of problems occurring with trade customers
· Comply with Health and Safety policy
The ideal candidate will have:
· Full Drivers License due to nature of position
· Experience in the automotive industry
· Will be presentable
· Excellent customer service skills
· Will have the ability to sell and promote products
· KPI and target driven
You can look forward to a fast learning curve, in a dramatically expanding business where you will be given responsibility immediately and have early opportunities for development and progression.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you please click APPLY!
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.