Our client is the largest commercial vehicle dealer group in the UK, with 28 locations nationwide. They sell new vans and used vans, new and used trucks, all makes parts for trucks and vans including truck accessories and they offer all makes truck and vans servicing. They are committed to supporting truck and van operators to the highest standards, maximising vehicle availability or uptime. They offer a wide range of product and service solutions to meet the varying needs of individual vehicle users. Many of our clients’ 28 locations are open for service for 24/7, others for extended hours, giving flexibility and optimising vehicle availability.
Parts Sales Person (Aftersales)
Staffordshire & South Cheshire
£30k OTE + Benefits + Vehicle
Due to an increasing customer base and planned growth our client requires an additional Parts Sales Person to join their Aftersales Department in Stoke-on-Trent. Responsible for wining new aftersales business, increasing penetration and retention levels with customers by identifying and targeting aftersales opportunities this is an integral role within our clients business. Ideally you will have experience within a commercial vehicle aftermarket department or aftermarket/parts experience from within the automotive sector. The main accountabilities of this position are:
· Achieve acceptable market share through sales of parts to trade and retail
· Maintain agreed profit margins and ROI
· Target agreed new business customers
· Develop opportunities to expand the parts business
· Develop and maintain customer satisfaction and profitability
· Deliver a superior parts service to all customers
· Prospect for new business
· Be fully aware of the Company’s sales promotion and advertising policies
· Actively support manufacturers’ campaigns
· Ensure compliance with Financial Control Policy
· Observe the Company’s health and safety policy and ISO quality procedures
ALL OF THE ABOVE WILL MAXIMISE BONUS EARNING POTENTIAL
As an integral part of the parts business the successful candidate will be responsible for the marketing, sales and business development of this aftermarket parts business in the Staffordshire and South Cheshire area. Candidates should be customer focussed, self-motivated, commercially aware, computer literate with sound administration skills and have a proven track record in the marketing and sales of aftermarket parts and related products. A good knowledge of the territory and customer base would be an advantageous.
In return you will receive a competitive remuneration package consisting of a basic salary and on target earnings of £30k+, Uncapped bonus, Company vehicle and other benefits. If you are looking for a career with prospects, want to work with a reputable company, want to maximise your income from an uncapped bonus structure and have the desired skills outlined, do not miss this opportunity APPLY TODAY!