Parts Sales Representative
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Are you a successful Parts Sales Representative looking to take the next steps in your career?
As the number one choice for automotive retailing across the UK, Perrys have successfully sold a wide range of new and used Vehicles for over 100 years. Perrys has coverage of over 40 locations spread across England and currently represent 15 brands including Citroen, Fiat, Vauxhall, and Jaguar. It is also part of the AM top 100.
Due to continuing business requirements they are now recruiting a Parts Sales Representative to join their team in Preston.
Your role will include contacting local automotive businesses to promote the sale of manufacturer-approved parts and advise trade customers of special offers/promotions. You will be responsible for building rapport with customers and seeking opportunities to increase the parts sales
Key responsibilities of the Parts Sales Representative:
· To portray a professional and knowledge representation of the Parts business to current and prospective customers and to increase sales of our products
· Gather customer and market information to help assist in the growth of parts sales
· Develop and maintain strong business relationships with supplier marketing and sales teams.
· Increase our customer base and spend
· Any other duties commensurate with the level of this post, which will be discussed with you
· Gather customer and market information to assist in the promotion of the Parts business
· Create and monitor Parts Sales Campaign and material
· Create and maintain efficient call cycles
· Negotiate business deals with customers to obtain/retain business.
· Monitor and react to customer buying patterns
· Deal with and respond to customer queries regarding price issues within defined guidelines
· Deal with customer queries relating to supplier parts, liaising with Managers/Supervisors as necessary
The ideal Parts Sales Representative:
· Motor trade parts factor experience in the role is essential.
· Good telephone manner
· Excellent customer service skills
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.