Our client represents BMW/MINI in Tyneside, Leeds, Harrogate, Doncaster, Chesterfield, Hull and Derby and as a constantly growing business is looking to appoint a high calibre individual into a Divisional role of Personal Assistant.
They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant based at their BMW dealership in Harrogate.
Supporting and co-ordinating the day to day activities of their National Franchise Director, this is no ordinary PA role. As well as the usual diary management, you will also be responsible for the production of correspondence related to HR matters and ensuring customer concerns are handled a professional and timely manner. You will also need to build relationships and communicate regularly with the dealerships and, in particular, collate data to produce meaningful and accurate reports, using Excel.
A flexible attitude to work is essential
Here’s what you’ll need as a PA/Administrator
· Strong relationship building and communication skills
· Excellent organisational and time management abilities
· Confident in working on your own initiative while making a team contribution
· The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
· Good knowledge on MS office suite, in particular EXCEL
If you think this sounds the right job for you click APPLY!
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits