This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PR Account Manager to join a successful marketing communications agency who works with a number of long-term, high-profile clients.
You will have responsibility for account team leadership, client management and will help develop, manage and drive a number of motor sport communications programmes- PR, events, social and digital, both UK and internationally focused.
The ideal applicant will be a self-starter with relevant PR experience ideally obtained within an agency.
- At least three years’ relevant experience in PR
- A good knowledge of broader marketing communications and sponsorship
- Digitally and socially savvy with experience delivering integrated, multi-platform campaigns
- Event management experience
- A passion for sport, particularly motor sport
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Languages useful but not essential
- Willingness to undertake travel and weekend work is a must
In return you will be offered a competitive basic salary and benefits in line with your experience and the chance to join a highly successful, fast-paced agency.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.