This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PR Account Manager to join a successful marketing communications agency who works with a number of long-term, high-profile clients.
You will have responsibility for account team leadership, client management and will help develop, manage and drive a number of motor sport communications programmes- PR, events, social and digital, both UK and internationally focused.
The ideal applicant will be a self-starter with relevant PR experience ideally obtained within an agency.
- At least three years’ relevant experience in PR
- A good knowledge of broader marketing communications and sponsorship
- Digitally and socially savvy with experience delivering integrated, multi-platform campaigns
- Event management experience
- A passion for sport, particularly motor sport
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Languages useful but not essential
- Willingness to undertake travel and weekend work is a must
In return you will be offered a competitive basic salary and benefits in line with your experience and the chance to join a highly successful, fast-paced agency.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.