There is an exciting opportunity within our Group for a Head of Business – Bentley Sussex
Harwoods Group retails a range of exquisite cars – beautiful, sophisticated machines that embody technological perfection. Our success is built on our core values of creativity, commitment and enthusiasm, and keeping our customers’ desires at the heart of everything we do. We strive to lead the way through constant innovation, setting new standards and embracing new technology to make our customers more informed than ever before.
To effectively manage the resources within a selected dealership to achieve the required business objectives including sales volumes, profitability, employee satisfaction, customer satisfaction and loyalty levels.
As a Head of Business, your Key Objectives will be:
• Develop a customer service driven environment and culture through regular communication, team building and coaching with the managers and employees of the dealership.
• Communicate and maintain customer service standards and measurements in line with the requirements of the Brand.
• Provide clear leadership by ensuring the vision and objectives for the business are understood and communicated by the dealership team.
• Recruit, train and develop department managers in line with organisational requirements.
• Agree objectives and work standards with department managers and review their performance on a regular basis.
• Develop and monitor the business plan for all areas with senior managers in order to meet business objectives, profit margins and market penetration.
• Formulate and agree marketing activities and budgets for the dealership in order to create and maintain brand awareness.
• Ensure that Franchise operating standards, policies, procedures and financial controls are regularly monitored and reviewed in order to maximise the business performance.
• Ensure that all staff are aware of Health and Safety requirements and regularly review with departmental managers in order to comply with Health and Safety regulations.
• Liaise on a regular basis with manufacturer representatives and company senior management to review key performance indicators of the business.
• Ensure the business adheres to current UK legislation
Key Skills and attributes:
• Communication - Oral and Written
• Problem Solving
• Decision Making
• Financial Analysis
• Interpersonal and Relationship Building
• Computer Literate
• Motor Industry Legislation
• Local Business Market
• Dealership / Franchise systems, procedures and working practises, IR Policies on Finance, Personnel, Health and Safety and ISO9002
• Interpretation of Accounts
• Proven track record in Dealership Management at General Management level
**Strictly no Agencies**
Previous main dealer experience is essential for this role
All enquiries are directed to Alex Merricks, Sales Director @ Harwoods Group [email protected]
Closing Date: 17th December 2014