Our client is an automotive manufacturer who is currently enjoying considerable sales success in the UK. They have ambitious plans for the future with a number of exciting new products in the pipeline. They are currently seeking a Product Manager to join them working at their UK head office to manage a passenger car product portfolio.
Overall purpose of role:
You will be responsible for managing a specific product portfolio, proposing and implementing marketing strategies to maximize profit and volume. You will propose and implement specification and pricing activities to ensure your products have optimal positioning in market.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Product – Develop and maintain product lifecycle plan and develop vehicle specifications strategies to maximise market opportunities.
• Profitability – lead /own pricing actions, propose campaign activity and seek other profitability opportunities as appropriate
• Analysis-Identify on an ongoing basis all opportunities and risks for own products & develop action plans to maximize performance
• New Model Launch–co-ordinate new model launch processes
• Brochures – create vehicle brochures /price guides
• Management Information- Propose and compile detailed management information to track product performance
The successful candidate will
• Be educated to graduate level
• Have experience in a product, analysis, distribution or other role with an automotive manufacturer or manufacturer of high value consumer goods
• Have advanced Excel and high levels of proficiency in all MS office applications
• Have strong planning and project management skills
• Have excellent numerical and analytical skills
• Be confident with the ability to influence effectively at all levels
• Demonstrate strong commercial acumen
• Demonstrate a progressive career history to date
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.