We are a specialist consultancy acting across Cars, Motorbikes, Agricultural and Construction Vehicles, and HGV sectors. We help our clients tackle the complex challenges of their industry through bespoke, custom-built programmes with simplicity, clarity and speed – all with one thing in common: the customer.
Every project, across every channel, whether warranty audits or claims handling, logistics or parts pricing strategies, puts our clients’ customers at the forefront. We unearth unique insights, using fresh thinking and tapping into the expertise of our over 200-strong team to deliver sustainable solutions.
Based in Warwick, the Company is private equity backed and is embarked on an ambitious growth strategy, based on maximising the value it generates from a loyal customer base.
The primary function of the Global Customer Service operation of our client is to facilitate the delivery of the Operations worldwide revenue targets, through understanding the market needs / problem and creating / implementing programmes to help markets generate increasing levels of revenue. The department identifies opportunities to further develop the Business’ Revenue and bring them to fruition. It is responsible for developing market revenue targets and reporting on market performance in relation to those targets.
This role has responsibility for a key Customer Service Programme - Online Service History, throughout Global Markets. Primary focus is on managing the on-going global deployment of the system, delivering enhancement to support market requires, managing the agency relationships and budgeting.
Key focus areas:
Online Service History
· Management of key Agency heads in system development, hardware procurement, training
· System development and integration into the IT landscape
· Work with regional teams to launch system to markets
· Financial responsibility of raising finance concurrence and budget management
· Working with Aftersales marketing agency deliver customer and market communications
· Budget responsibility
· Development of long-term programme strategy, development and integration requirements
· Supervisory responsibility over a Programme Analyst
· Development of key internal relationships with IT and Technical teams
· Regional & market personnel
· NSC and Importers
· Training Academy
· Network Development
· Systems and Equipment suppliers
· Agency personnel
· IT development partners
· Detailed knowledge of Dealer Aftersales operations and systems
· Good communications skills, analytical confident user with Excel and PowerPoint
· Track record of building strong relationships and partnerships
· Highly effective interpersonal and presentational skills are essential as the role entails liaising with different Markets / cultures
· An ability to work with people at varying levels of the organisation is required
· The role needs an individual who is full of drive / enthusiasm and can think laterally
· The nature of tasks involved means that the person must be able to work unsupervised but as part of a tightly-knit team
· Previous experience working in Aftersales and with the Markets would be a distinct advantage
· Degree qualified
Knowledge and awareness of Online Service History programme would be beneficial but not essential to this role, since it is anticipated that an experienced project manager would be able to develop a strong understanding of this programme quickly.
· Office based (Midlands)
· Competitive salary