Role: Property Project Manager
Salary: Marketing Leading
Marshall Motor Group is a unique privately owned automotive retailer, with a turnover of over £1 billion pounds and further growth envisaged in the future.
Due to continued expansion, an opportunity has arisen for a Property Project Manager to join this ambitious management team, to be based at Head Office but with some travelling across England. This is an excellent opportunity to build your career with a company who recognises that property management is one of the key elements that enables the business to be a success.
The purpose of this role is to deliver a range of construction projects, refurbishments and new builds. As Property Project Manager you will work closely with internal stakeholders and will interpret the brief to produce the final design and delivery.
The successful candidate will be professional, capable of working independently, be highly motivated and self-managed with excellent communication and team skills. You will have Project Management, Quantity Surveying or Building Surveying experience and qualifications, demonstrating a good understanding of the Build Environment.
Key Accountabilities will include:
• Project Management
• Contractor negotiation and management
• Budgetary Responsibility
• Ability to liaise and communicate with key stakeholders
• Project Management of - Refurbishments, Refits, Extensions and New Builds
• Ability to work across a portfolio of sites running multiple projects simultaneously.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
• Confident, positive and personable
• Ability to work to deadlines and budgets
• Ability to travel as required
• Health and Safety Awareness
• Strong Financial Understanding
• Planning, Time Management and Organising Skills
• Influencing Skills
• Degree Educated
• Numeracy and IT Literacy
It will be an advantage to have the following:
• Degree in a related discipline
• NEBOSH / IOSH
• Prince 2
• APM membership
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Automotive Dealer Group in a very unique and challenging role. Register you interest today and apply below!