Do you put customer service at the forefront of everything you do?
Inchcape are one of the leading franchised dealer groups in the UK with 140 dealerships nationwide! As part of an international PLC they currently employ 14,000 with scale operations in Australia, Belgium, Greece, Hong Kong, Singapore and several other markets.
An exciting opportunity now exists for an experienced Weekend Receptionist to join our Mercedes Benz franchise in Coventry, West Midlands.
As our dealership Receptionist you will be responsible for the customers first impression of our highly respected dealership. You will also be responsible for:
· Greeting all customers promptly and warmly upon entering the business.
· Directing customers to the required department and individual team member as promptly as possible.
· Ensuring customers have adequate refreshment whilst waiting.
· Ensuring all customer facing areas of the business are clean and tidy.
· Capturing customer details if appropriate and ensure timely follow up.
· Providing regular updates for customers waiting for a specific team member and offering alternatives if available.
· Displaying professional and brand awareness through both face to face and voice channels.
· Ensuring prompt and professional answering of all telephone calls with an accurate transfer to other departments.
· Using voice recording system and reporting.
· Monitoring and reporting on activities and provide relevant management information.
· Managing relationships with all appropriate team members and to ensure optimal communication both verbal and non-verbal.
· Learning an optimal amount of product knowledge in order to manage the customer expectation at the early stages of the relationship.
To be considered for the position you must be able to demonstrate a proven track record in customer service and previous experience in a reception role would also be highly beneficial. A fantastic telephone manner and the ability to understand customer needs is a must. The successful candidate will be reliable, trustworthy and have pride in their personal appearance.
So if you feel you have the necessary skills to become the face of our highly successful dealership then APPLY TODAY!
Role Based in Coventry, West Midlands
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.