Purpose of the role:
An opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic refurbishment department with state of the art facilities. The successful candidate will become part of a refurbishment team tasked to continually achieve throughput and cycle time targets, consistent levels of productivity and right first time quality assurance that maintains and challenges agreed kpi levels due to an exciting contract secured by the business.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Carrying out various tasks to a high standard within a fast moving refurbishment workshop.
• Communicating effectively with colleagues whilst passing on vehicles to the next stage in the repair process.
• Maintaining a tidy and professional working environment, with a special emphasis on health and safety in the workplace.
Knowledge /Experience and skills:
• Solid understanding of vehicle refurbishment processes.
• Experience in some of or all of the following techniques: panel repair, paint preparation, paint spraying, polishing, smart repair and trim remove and re-fit.
• Ability to work as part of a dedicated, motivated, punctual, hardworking and well established team.
• Keen eye for detail and quality.
• Strong communication skills with a mature and professional approach.
• Flexible attitude to working hours and overtime.
• ATA/NVQ/City and Guilds certification is advantageous but not essential.
Benefits: 22 days holiday pro rata plus bank holidays plus an opportunity to join generous company pension scheme
Working Hours: Shifts, Monday to Friday, 5:00am to 1:30pm and 1:00pm to 9:30pm i.e. 40 hours a week. Flexibility in terms of hours and overtime will be expected to meet the demands of the business and our service to our customers