An international business who represents a major Automotive Manufacturer across the globe are seeking a Regional After Sales Manager to work with the manufacturer’s dealers in Eastern Europe. The role will be based from Surrey but approx 50% of your time will be spent travelling in Eastern Europe.
Overall Purpose of the Role
Dealer After Sales Business Development management. To proactively develop the core area of each Dealer’s business by establishing processes, reporting methods and a staffing structure capable of delivering an outstanding service to customers and a strong long-term revenue stream for the Dealer.
- Implement Dealer Service Experience process
- Maximise local market penetration of parts & labour and dealer profitability
- Dealer parts sales target achievement
- Regular Dealer visits to maximise workshop efficiency and parts sales
- Responsible for parts and accessory sales targeting and performance
- Management of manufacturer’s warranty process at Dealer level
- Ensure that all dealers comply with minimum franchise standards
- Coordinate Dealer Start-up planning
- Carry out elements of face-to-face training (non-technical)
Frequent – up to 50%
- Educated to at least A Level standard
- Experience with a major automotive manufacturer or dealer group in After Sales and customer service
- Significant experience in Automotive Retail or Wholesale Dealership customer service / After Sales roles
- Fluency in both written and oral English
- Considerable experience of After Sales processes and requirements
- Good communication skills across all levels – verbal/written
- International market experience would be advantageous but is not essential
- Good organisation / project management skills
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.