Our client is an automotive manufacturer with ambitious growth plans in the UK. They now seek a field based Regional Aftersales Manager to join their team covering Scotland & NE.
Ensure that Retailers are equipped with the knowledge and tools to enable them to meet sales objectives in respect of parts, accessories and labour whilst maintaining their focus on customer satisfaction and profitability.
• Ensure Retailers achieve their aftersales objectives for parts sales, accessory sales, labour sales, CSI performance etc.
• To develop and maintain a Retailer network focused on maximising opportunities.
• Facilitate and ensure achievement of Retailer standards.
• Ensure Retailer network compliance with the company’s policies and procedures.
• Provide Retailers with effective advice and counselling on the efficiency and effectiveness of their aftersales operations, giving sound operational advice on future development
• Ensure Retailers understanding and adherence to company policies / procedures / processes / systems.
• Maximise Retailer participation in the company’s UK Aftersales programmes.
• Monitor appropriate use of all aftersales promotional / merchandising material.
• Discuss/agree Aftersales Business Objectives with Retail Operators.
• Effectively use local dispensation fund to achieve company objectives.
• Maintain appropriate follow up procedures to ensure tracking of annual business objectives, monitor/counsel out of line situations. Responsible for parts sales target achievement.
• Provide input for Retailer business plan.
• Play a consultative role to maximise sales and service opportunities.
• Guide and consult with Retailers on key improvements to their service and parts processes, structures and training.
• In conjunction with the Retailer develop an annual training plan for all aftersales departmental managers and key personnel in aftersales operation.
• Review quarterly results of customer satisfaction survey with each Retailer and agree / develop action plans to improve customer satisfaction ratings.
• Monitor buying patterns of Retailers and ensure maximum parts purchase loyalty.
We are looking for candidates with:
• A background in automotive aftersales either with a dealership or manufacturer
• Educated to A level / degree standard would be an advantage but is not essential
• A good understanding of all retailer operations including vehicle sales and marketing in addition to aftersales.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Strong team player.
• Ability to develop strong relationships.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Highly numerate.
• Computer literate (word, excel, PowerPoint etc).
• Ability to find creative solutions to business opportunities
• A positive can-do attitude
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.