Our client is an automotive manufacturer with ambitious growth plans in the UK. They now seek a field based Regional Aftersales Manager to cover the London & SE region. This role would suit a highly driven and motivated individual with a strong career history of reaching financial targets. You will need to have first class interpersonal skills and a strong understanding of automotive aftersales.
You will work with the Manufacturer’s Dealer Network in your region to ensure that they are equipped with the knowledge and tools to enable them to meet sales objectives in respect of parts, accessories and labour whilst maintaining their focus on customer satisfaction and profitability.
• Ensure Retailers achieve their aftersales objectives for parts sales, accessory sales, labour sales, CSI performance etc.
• To develop and maintain a Retailer network focused on maximising aftersales opportunities.
• Facilitate and ensure achievement of Retailer standards.
• Ensure Retailer network compliance with the company’s policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will have:
• A background in automotive aftersales either with a an automotive dealership, manufacturer or related business
• Educated to A level / degree standard would be an advantage but is not essential
• A good understanding of all retailer operations including vehicle sales and marketing in addition to aftersales.
• A highly target focused approach and a track record of working to and achieving financial targets/KPIs
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to develop strong relationships.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Highly numerate.
• Computer literate (word, excel, PowerPoint etc).
• Ability to find creative solutions to business opportunities
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Catherine Corrall at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.