Our client is a market leader in their sector supplying an advanced range of technology based solutions to franchised dealerships. They work in partnership with a number of high quality car brands and drive sales of their products under approved initiatives and programmes that have the support, commitment and focus of the brands and their head office and field based teams.
KEY ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
With responsibility for the success of our clients business perfomance from it's partnerships with a number of high profile car brands, you will work with the dealer networks of our clients partner brands across the whole of Scotland. In particular you will:
• Develop, manage and maintain business levels
• Motivate individual sales personnel within each outlet
• Attend promotional events and implement promotional events as and when required with each/all clients
• Meet or exceed all sales targets
We are looking for people whose career experience fulfil all of the following:
• Proven track record in account management
• Experience in the automotive industry, ideally as a supplier or within a dealership sales role
• A track record of performance to and in excess of targets
• Excellent time management skills
• Experience in creating and giving presentations
In addition, candidates must possess the following skills and qualities:
• Accurate, literate and numerate
• Tenacious and persuasive
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Organised, professional and motivated
• Proven ability to work using initiative and being part of a team
• Ability to negotiate at all levels including Senior Management
If you have the skills, knowledge and experience detailed heresand the attitude that will underpin success in this role please forward your current CV and details of your current/required salary package details to us email@example.com
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.