As a Regional Business Manager, you will be responsible for the sales operation of the company in a particular geographical area. This could well include several counties.
Typically, your specific responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and increasing sales of the company's products, and reaching the targets and goals set for your area.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base.
- Servicing the needs of our existing customers.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Compiling and analysing sales figures.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Reporting to senior managers.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
You will be based in the region you are to cover using your home as an office base with a requirement to attend sales meetings at head office on a monthly basis or as requested by the National Sales Manager.
Skills and Interests
To be a Regional Business Manager, you will need to have:
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense
- Initiative and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and 'people skills'
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good IT, Management Information Analysis and report writing skills
- Good Presentation Skills
- Be self-motivated
- Work well within a team
- A full driving licence
- Foreign language skills are increasingly useful.
You'll need a proven record in sales and reaching targets. Previous sales experience in the Motor Trade would be an advantage.
You will need to be educated to GCSE as a minimum but any relevant work-based qualifications including NVQs in sales would be an advantage.
You must have a Professional Appearance and a positive “Can Do” approach that shows Drive and Enthusiasm with an ability to engage and build a rapport with customers and colleagues alike.
Competitive package plus benefits.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.