Our client is an Automotive Captive Finance Company. They are seeking a field based Regional Development Manager. The person will ideally be located centrally in the country – somewhere between the M62 and M4.
The Regional Development Manager will have responsibility for the identification and development of business opportunities for the company within a specified Geographic Region.
The role will have the objective of identifying and developing opportunities related to Contract Hire and Fleet Sales, New Channel development, 3rd party and manufacturer relationships, as well as other development opportunities which may arise in future.
The role may, in addition, take on certain National responsibilities related to particular development projects as delegated from time to time by the National Business Development Manager.
The manager will uphold the company values and quality procedures and ensure that a culture of support and encouragement is achieved through evidence of ongoing coaching, mentoring and development of the team.
• Develop the core Contract Hire and Fleet business at regional level, working closely with the Fleet departments and other stakeholders within the brands. Including the development and implementation of customer loyalty and acquisition strategies for the Contract Hire business.
• Identify and develop new business channels, including broker channels, for both retail and contract hire businesses, at regional level.
• Develop 3rd party relationships where agreed with the National Business Development Manager, which may include manufacturer relationships, dealer “white label” relationships, or other third party opportunities whereby the company can grow its business volumes.
• Identify and develop new opportunities, in agreement with the National Business Development Manager, that may arise in future for the company to grow its business in a profitable and sustainable manner.
• To participate in cross-functional business projects with the aim of delivering value to the development function as well as to the overall business.
The Successful Candidate will
• Have a proven ability to drive growth in the business, through innovative thinking and challenging the status quo.
• Excellent knowledge of the automotive finance industry
• Be able to build relationships, negotiate at board level and influence others to optimise performance.
• Have a high level of numeracy
• Have a strong attention to detail
• Be able to successfully manage multiple priorities and projects.
• Be prepared to spend time in the Head Office (from time to time) as well as periods away from home. Due to the nature of the role, there is a need for flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to changes.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.