An exciting opportunity has now arisen for the right individual to assume the role of Regional Finance and Insurance Development Manager covering the Essex region.
As part of the operational management team, you will work closely with the Franchise Directors, and dealer management teams, to identify F&I performance opportunities within the region and manage the implementation of a successful strategy to ensure a budget plus performance.
Operational responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Conducting F&I performance reviews with dealership management team.
• Identify areas of opportunity through the analysis of F&I data and implement workable action plans that will maximise these areas.
• Identify training/coaching requirements and facilitate the necessary training where required on an individual and/or group basis.
• Conduct group meetings with the business management teams to facilitate the sharing of best practice ideas.
• Work closely with all finance and add-on product partners to ensure the correct levels of interaction required to produce budget plus performance.
The successful applicant will have experience from either a main dealer group business manager role with a proven track record of achieving high levels of performance or have worked in a dealer F&I development role for a finance company. With this being a regional role, a high degree of self motivation as well as the ability to motivate others is essential.
If you are interested in this position, please email your application, along with your current CV to Darryl Jones, Group F&I Development Manager, at email@example.com.