Our client is an automotive manufacturer who has been enjoying sustained and considerable growth over the past few years. Due to internal promotion they now seek a field based Regional Franchise Manager to cover Northern England and Scotland.
They are seeking a really talented, ambitious and high achieving individual to join them. You will need to be located in Northern England/Scotland for this role however, as they expect to take on someone with strong potential for future development within head office, you will need to be prepared to eventually relocate to South East England.
To identify, canvas and recruit new retail partners to the manufacturer’s dealer network who are capable of delivering the highest levels of vehicle sales and parts performance and providing superior levels of customer service. To manage the implementation of these new partners to ensure that they are fully operational from day 1 of trading.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Identifying and contacting suitable network partners from both within the existing retail network and from outside of it
• Presenting the Brand to new prospects and gaining their enthusiasm and desire to become a Main Dealer or Authorised Repairer
• Devising comprehensive plans for each new candidate covering facilities and signage costs, sales and after sales volumes and full 3-year business viability studies
• Presentation of proposals to the Board and subsequent administration of the authorisation process with European head office
• Overall co-ordination of the set-up process for approved candidates including explaining the key Standards and business programmes to new prospects
• Close working relationship with the Regional Director and Sales/After Sales field team to identify and bring to completion ideal candidates
The successful candidate will:
• Be educated to degree standard or equivalent
• Have strong experience and understanding of the automotive retail industry
• Have experience in a field-based dealer facing role working for an automotive manufacturer
• A broad range of dealer or dealer-facing experience across sales, aftersales and financial management would be an advantage
• Be highly professional, articulate, have good presentation skills.
• Be able to converse with others at both a business and social level
• Be located in Northern England/Southern Scotland but be prepared to relocate to South East England in the future – in order to progress career
• Be happy working alone in a fairly solitary role
• Be able to self-motivate and plan their own agenda/determine their own priorities without regular direct supervision
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter stating your salary expectations to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.