Our client is an automotive manufacturer who are enjoying sustained growth and with ambitious plans for the future. They now seek a field based Regional Manager to work with dealers in London and the South East. You will be the primary contact between the manufacturer and their retailers to ensure that the network sales forecast and business plan objectives are achieved.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Guide and consult dealers to ensure that business plan objectives are met. Key business plan objectives are as follows:
o Network vehicle sales.
o Customer satisfaction.
o Retailer satisfaction.
o Retailer standards compliance
• Guide and consult dealers on operational performance, processes and on areas for improvement.
• Guide and consult dealers with respect training activities.
• Involve, liaise with and support all head office departments in the following areas:
o Retailer Marketing
o Retailer Network Development
o Business Management
o Fleet Sales including Motability
The successful candidate will have:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Previous business experience in a customer-facing environment
• Strong consultative skills
• Strong relationships skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Highly numerate with some accounts experience preferable
• Ability to find creative solutions to business opportunities
• Previous Automotive experience preferable
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter stating our salary expectations to retained consultant, Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the automotive industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.