REGIONAL MANAGER (Finance; Insurance; Compliance)
Package: To £40,000 basic plus commission plus company car
Based: Oxfordshire; Buckinghamshire; Northamptonshire
TRACS Solutions Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and operates an independent general insurance compliance network for motor dealers, offering a complete one-stop package to cover all their FCA General Insurance regulation requirements however large or small. Our leading edge systems and services provide dealers with the most comprehensive and easy to use systems available, removing the burden of having to deal directly with the FCA. As we are not aligned to any specific insurance product provider, our members have complete choice and control over the products they wish to sell. TRACS offers a unique bespoke service tailored exactly to the individual motor dealer’s sales process and product range. Our systems also cater for the sale of motor finance ensuring FCA compliance in this new area of FCA regulation.
Due to business growth we are looking for an experienced Insurance and Finance professional to join our expanding team as Regional Manager. Reporting directly to the Managing Director this field based role requires the candidate to promote TRACS services to prospective clients, maintain and manage new and existing relationships as well as audit the activities of TRACS network members.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone currently working in Motor Insurance, Motor Finance or Motor Compliance looking to combine their sales, account management and FCA compliance skills in one unique role.
You will need to have:
• an education to at least A’ level standard
• an in depth knowledge of retail insurance and finance products and FCA compliance
• motor dealer experience
• the ability to present to dealerships in relation to all aspects of Compliance and F&I including dealer staff coaching
• evidence of high level influencing skills
• evidence of strategic account management and new business development
• proven relationship management and excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• The ability to self-motivate and manage your own time.
Please apply by posting or emailing a copy of your CV with a covering letter to Simon Young, Managing Director.
The closing date for applications is April 21st.
For more information on TRACS™ www.tracs.uk.com