Our client is an integrated communications agency working across all disciplines to deliver intelligence based retail marketing support and solutions. They provide this service to an impressive list of clients including some of the best automotive brands in the world.
They are now seeking a field-based Regional Marketing Manager to work with the manufacturer’s dealers in the North of England, Scotland and N.Ireland. This role would suit someone with a background in automotive retail marketing and ability to build strong working relationships with dealerships – at all levels. You will need to be living in the region and prepared to travel long distances.
This role is working on a long standing, major automotive manufacturer’s account. The agency runs the dealer marketing service for the manufacturer supporting the dealer network and many of the manufacturer’s business areas including new and used car, fleet, after sales, CSR and financial services. The team delivers offline campaign materials including POS, press, mailers, event collateral and integrated campaigns. They also deliver digital projects, including online display advertising, digital point of sale, and support localised display network campaigns, PPC, SEO and social media.
- Marketing consultancy support for dealers from the Midlands to Scotland and N.Ireland
- Assist the dealerships with monthly and quarterly planning and identifying local opportunities
- Interrogate the dealerships databases, data-capture and lead handling processes to identify weaknesses and opportunities for improving sales conversion and customer loyalty / retention
- Work with dealer management and directors to consider wider business issues, secure buy-in and support the right solution
- Work as a brand guardian at all times
- Educate and coach dealers in the importance of lead management and brand guidelines
- Assisting with dealer engagement of ad hoc central and national initiatives
- Work closely with the dealer facing team at the agency
- Facilitate sharing of best practice ideas throughout the dealer network
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Strong background and experience in the automotive industry and dealer networks
- Detailed knowledge of the marketing process and an understanding of data profiling and niche targeting
- Strong campaign management experience and skills, ideally from an agency background
- Strong planning, briefing, project management and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects and deadlines
- The ability to manage and nurture relationships at all levels
- Full UK driving licence with fewer than 6 points
- Willingness and ability to travel regularly extensively throughout Northern UK and N.Ireland
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.