We are seeking a Regional Marketing Manager to work for an automotive manufacturer covering London and South East England.
You will work with the manufacturer’s dealer network on all aspects of retail marketing. The role will be home based and will involve considerable travel across the region as you will need to visit each dealer in your region on a regular basis. You will be employed via the manufacturer’s marketing agency.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing marketing plans to help achieve the dealer volume objective and brand development
- Identifying local marketing opportunities for dealers
- Developing marketing plans for vehicle launches
- Providing regular marketing consultancy to the dealers within your region
- Ensuring adherence to corporate standards in all marketing communications.
- Developing an excellent working relationship with all key dealer personnel, and Head Office
The successful candidate will have:
- A background in automotive dealer marketing – Manufacturer/Importer, Agency or Dealer.
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Demonstrate drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Be highly organised and able to work without direct supervision
- IT literate
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.