EMO is an integrated communications agency working across all disciplines to deliver intelligence based-retail marketing support and solutions. We provide this service to an impressive list of clients including some of the best automotive brands in the world.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced field based Regional Marketing Manager to play a key role within one of our major automotive clients. You will be a key member of the client’s central marketing services team, managing delivery, assisting with planning, consultancy and support.
Covering the Northern Region (North of England, Scotland and N.Ireland) you will be:
- Supporting a number of regional automotive dealerships; assisting with their quarterly marketing activity planning and identifying local marketing opportunities
- Interrogating their databases to identify strengths and weaknesses and opportunities for improvement in sales conversions, customer loyalty and retention.
- Develop marketing solutions to business issues, to help maximise opportunities for new and existing business development.
- Working closely with both the client and agency team, acting as brand guardian at all times you will devise and implement cross-media strategies, using both traditional and new media channels
- Facilitating sharing of best practice ideas throughout the dealer network
This is a field based role and will require you to be highly flexible, with the ability to travel frequently across the region.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A strong background and experience in the automotive industry and dealer networks, with a detailed knowledge of data profiling and niche targeting
- Strong campaign management experience and skills gained either within a client side or marketing agency environment
- Strong planning, briefing, project management and communications skills
- A strong understanding of traditional, digital and social marketing channels, ideally for retail networks.
- Ability to manage and nurture relationships at all levels
Essentially you will need a full clean UK driving licence with the ability to travel regularly within the Northern region, including Northern Ireland.
EMO is a great place to be, we have a real passion for what we do and will be looking for someone with a strong work ethic and drive. You will be working with an experienced team who deliver quality, innovation with a can-do attitude every day, if you think you can deliver the same; and do it with a smile; we want to hear from you.
Please send your CV through to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 13th December 2013
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.