TMB has an immediate requirement for two Regional Marketing Managers to cover the southern half of the UK with one role having a specific commercial vehicle bias targeting the B2B market.
Based in a beautiful, privately owned country manor house in Dorking, TMB has been working in the field of Marketing and Communications Services for over fifteen years specifically focused on planning and strategy, performance improvement, live events, and creative design with many of its Clients operating in the Automotive industry.
Working as a part of a new team the Regional Marketing Managers will work closely with dealers on behalf of our Client within a set geographical area either advising them on all aspects of their local marketing activity using a range of tools to engage them and gain commitment for them to work with TMB to run local marketing campaigns.
You will be the main point of contact between the dealer and TMB and be expected to visit all dealers within your area on a regular basis to build a long term relationship with them as their marketing “expert.”
• To support the national marketing and regional sales teams to improve marketing performance across dealer networks in a specific area
• Assist in the development and implementation of quarterly marking plans aligned to dealer sales targets
• Implement training and increase usage of centrally produced marketing material
• Ensure adherence to corporate standards in all marketing communications
• Develop excellent working relationships at all levels
• Have either experience in working in automotive retail marketing or advertising sales in a field environment
• Have sufficient marketing or automotive expertise and confidence to liaise at all levels within the automotive manufacturer’s retail network
• Be able to engage, coach and motivate the dealer Marketing Manager/department colleagues to get the very best from the best and develop the rest into the best.
• Ideally have an understanding of or experience of CRM
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
• Have excellent territory and time management skills
• Be IT literate with good administrative skills
• Results focussed
• Self motivated
• Highly organised
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Have a hands-on approach to tasks
• Enjoy working on own initiative
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Karen Lacey at [email protected]