BMW is the market-leading supplier of specialist High Performance cars and motorcycles for the Emergency Services.
BMW Authorities specification vehicles are successfully operated by Police, Fire & Rescue and NHS Trust Ambulance Services and associated Agencies in many area’s of the UK.
Regional Operations Manager - North
We offer a unique and rewarding opportunity for the right person to join a team dedicated to supply and support positive solutions to assist the smooth running of Emergency Services. We highlight rewarding as few people can go to work feeling that their time and effort matters!
To underline our long-term commitment to this high profile market, maintain high customer service levels and fulfill future expansion plans; we will recruit an individual from within the car industry, with a Corporate Sales, Local Business Development or Senior Retail background with BMW experience is preferable but not essential. Working within a dedicated team, this is primarily a sales role with overview responsibilities for Aftersales and all other aspects of this specialist market.
This position has the responsibility to manage all Emergency Service customers from the South Yorkshire border to the top of Scotland and across to Northern Ireland. The ideal candidate will have a positive outlook, hold a clean car license (preferably plus motorcycle) and already live within the area of responsibility.
Purpose of role:
Develop and manage long-term customer relationships, identify and provide correct vehicle supply and Aftersales solutions whilst forging positive customer/supplier relationships.
The successful candidate will have:
· A good understanding of UK automotive industry, BMW products and BMW dealer operations.
· Experience working in a dealer Corporate/Local Business Development/Senior Retail (preferably with BMW but not exclusively if the candidate has the correct mix of experience with another vehicle manufacturer)
· A strong understanding of how to communicate effectively at all levels (verbal & written)
· First Class written and verbal communication and influencing skills
· Be of graduate calibre, be able to demonstrate drive and determination (degree not essential if the person has the correct level of experience)
· To supplement the above skills it would be preferable for the individual to have either a technical or ex military back ground (but not essential)
· Be used to meeting/exceeding sales objectives
· Must reside within the area of responsibility
Please forward your CV and reasons as to why your employment history and personality makes you a potential candidate to email@example.com. Agencies need not apply.
BMW GROUP - International & Specialist Sales Division