Our client is an automotive manufacturer with a highly successful and innovative trade parts programme. They now seek 2 field based Trade Parts Regional Sales Managers to cover the South East (Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex, Kent & South London) and South West (Hereford, Glos, Avon, Somerset, Devon, Cornwall) regions. The roles will be employed via a 3rd party agency. You will manage circa 10 Trade Parts Centres within your region.
The successful candidates will come from a B2B sales environment – ideally with experience managing and coaching a team. Experience in a field based role would be advantageous but is not essential. You will need to thrive in a fast paced environment and be able to adapt quickly to change. You do not need to have previous experience in the automotive industry or in parts but must be bright, adaptable, target driven and be able to demonstrate a strong track record of achieving sales success through strong management skills.
In return this role offers a strong candidate the opportunity to shine and really make an impact on sales figures. You will be challenged with getting the most out of the parts centres in your region and driving sales through coaching, management and motivation of centre personnel.
Purpose of Role
To ensure the Trade Parts department achieves it’s budgeted sales objective by implementation and management of all Trade Parts programmes and marketing initiatives:
• Through the management of 10 sites ensure that the Trade Parts operation performs to or is in excess of its budget.
• To agree a quarterly and monthly sales and growth plan with the Head Of Business and Trade Parts Manager.
• To define and deliver measurable business improvement in all areas relating to the role of Trade Parts Regional Sales Manager.
• To work with the Trade Parts Centres to deliver the required business growth objectives.
• To facilitate and encourage sharing of best practice across the region.
• To liaise with Trade Parts Centre management to ensure their ‘buy-in’ and co-operation with the Trade Parts programmes and marketing initiatives.
• To act as an ambassador representing both the agency and the manufacturer
• To think creatively and contribute strongly and passionately to a very high performing team.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a proven track record in a Business to Business sales environment
• Have the ability to coach/manage people
• Be happy working in a fast paced, target driven environment
• Be of graduate calibre
• Be able to demonstrate strong people management skills
• Excellent communications skills verbal & written
• Be numerate and IT Literate (proven competence with Word and Excel a minimum)
• Previous experience in the automotive sector or parts is not required
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.