Area Manager, Business Sales
Field based role (North of England & Scotland). Substantial Basic and OTE, plus company car & benefits
ttl automotive is a talented team of people that bring out the best in a business. Our products and solutions are imaginative, built upon decades of combined automotive industry experience and delivered with passion.
Our client, Renault is one of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers and a major player in the fleet car and van market, with an established presence in the UK. This challenging yet exciting role will put you in the driving seat for generating New Fleet Business.
The main aim of this role is to operate within a defined territory to sell Renault cars and vans directly to businesses and fleet operators running 25-99 vehicles.
You will help build and maintain a robust database in order to achieve sales objectives to corporate prospects and B2B customers and support dealers in their fleet sales activity
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You will possess: -
• Excellent relationship and rapport building skills
• Strong sales and presentation skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Robust numerical skills
You will be: -
• Regionally based and a well organised, flexible individual who has proven territory management skills
• Able to demonstrate proven success in a Business to Business sales environment
• Able to demonstrate initiative in satisfying complex customer needs
You will have: -
• Automotive industry experience (this role would suit someone already working in a similar role for a vehicle manufacturer, finance company or dealership)
You will be an integral part of Renault, representing their world renowned brand. You will also have the support of the ttl network; a dynamic team of industry professionals who will help you hone your skills and develop your expertise to be a real winner in Automotive Fleet. The successful candidate will also be offered the opportunity to obtain an IMI certified accreditation in sales as part of a comprehensive performance development plan.
To apply, please send your up-to-date CV and covering letter (quoting your current package) to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference AMBS0314R.
Thank you for taking the time to apply to ttl automotive. Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.