Research Project Controller Required in Warwick
We are a specialist consultancy acting across Cars, Motorbikes, Agricultural and Construction Vehicles, and HGV sectors. We help our clients tackle the complex challenges of their industry through bespoke, custom-built programmes with simplicity, clarity and speed – all with one thing in common: the customer.
Every project, across every channel, whether warranty audits or claims handling, logistics or parts pricing strategies, puts our clients’ customers at the forefront. We unearth unique insights, using fresh thinking and tapping into the expertise of our over 200-strong team to deliver sustainable solutions.
Based in Warwick, the Company is private equity backed and is embarked on an ambitious growth strategy, based on maximising the value it generates from it’s loyal customer base.
With this in mind, my client are now looking to recruit an experienced Research Project Controller to join the team in Warwick.
Reporting in to the Research Manager, the successful Research Project Controller will be responsible for the accurate and timely execution of quantitative projects delivered via the Research Call Centre. Projects undertaken in the Call Centre include telephone mystery shopping, customer database validation, and telephone research. Your responsibilities will also include:
· Recruitment of researchers and performance management
· Initial researcher briefing and ongoing researcher coaching
· Monitoring researcher’s daily output and putting in place corrective action to ensure deadlines are achieved
· Ensuring accuracy of data capture
· Stringent quality control via monitoring calls and validating data
· Planning work schedules and motivating researchers to achieve results
· Planning and resource requirements and staffing accordingly
· Client liaison (both internal and external), establishing/clarifying the research brief and providing status reports
· Full ownership, analysis, validation and creation of research findings
· Project status reporting, both internally and to Clients
The successful Research Project Controller will have proven experience in a research environment, with strong organisational skills and a natural aptitude for ensuring accuracy. In addition to being a self starter, the successful candidate will have the necessary man management skills to motivate, engage and manage a diverse call centre team. Enjoying a fast paced environment and the person in this role will enjoy being challenged and will have an uncompromising view on quality.
· PC literate – EXCEL intermediate to advanced. MS Access also desirable.
· Excellent organisational skills – PRINCE II or similar project management qualification an advantage
· Analytical and numerate mind set
· Automotive industry knowledge desirable
· Awareness of research / call centre management software would be beneficial
If you feel you have the knowledge, experience and drive to excel in the role of Research Project Controller, the please click APPLY below to register your interest.