The RV Analyst is responsible for analysing in-house and external data to ensure recommendations are presented and delivered in a timely manner.
To provide regular updates in the risk analysis related to residual value exposure and support the financial control and pricing team in their day to day activities.
The job holder will cover for the Pricing Analysts to ensure there is business continuity in their absence.
Principal Accountabilities include:
• Analyse market trends, survey reports and actual results on RV’s and SMR costs and to monitor and advise on used vehicle market trends.
• Present recommendations based on the above at quarterly RV and SMR reviews and supply RV and maintenance budgets for new models being launched.
• Deliver vehicle data and related information to the IT team to assist with the change management process to the related systems.
• Assist in setting RV’s and maintenance budgets on all non-system vehicles including used and commercial vehicle conversions and on all contract modifications/extensions.
• Develop and maintain a process to value the Retail and Contract Hire portfolio on residual value risk products, including the initial set up and cleansing of historic data.
• Monitor the integrity of the vehicle data in respect of valuations, on a quarterly basis.
• Provide regular inputs to the pricing analysts and marketing department on residual value data
Knowledge, Experience, Qualifications
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
• Excellent organisational and task management skills.
• Ability to work under pressure with conflicting deadlines.
• IT literate with MS applications including MS Excel. Business Objects experience would be desirable as would experience of Visual Basic.
• An understanding of /experience in residual values highly advantageous
• Automotive Industry experience essential.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.