This role is working for a marketing agency who provide Marketing support for an automotive manufacturer and their retail network. You will be part office based at the agency and part field based working with dealers in a region of the country.
The agency provides Marketing Support for the manufacturer’s Retail Network covering all aspects of retailer activity for New Passenger Cars, Used Cars, After Sales and Corporate Sales.
• Responsible for Retailer Network Marketing for franchised dealers
• Bring to life the Manufacturer’s UK marketing strategy at a Retail marketing level in partnership with the manufacturer and the integrated agency team
• Work in partnership with the Retail network to identify and make the best of available business opportunities through the planning, creation and implementation of marketing campaigns.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
• Be of graduate calibre
• Have experience working in automotive retail marketing
• Have sufficient marketing expertise and confidence to liaise at all levels within the automotive manufacturer’s retail network
• Be able to engage, coach and motivate their Marketing Manager/department colleagues to get the very best from the best and develop the rest into the best.
• Ideally have an understanding of or experience of CRM
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Be prepared to take on a part office/part field based role
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.