Our client is a highly successful automotive manufacturer currently experiencing sustained growth in the UK. They are now seeking a Retail Marketing Controller to manage, develop and implement effective Retail Marketing activity for their Brand.
Based at their head office, the Retail Marketing Controller will support the Retail Marketing Manager in the development and delivery of national tactical and dealer marketing materials for Retail, Fleet and Used Cars within in the UK.
- Creation of quarterly campaign pack including content generation
- Contribute to media and creative planning
- Liaising with Product team and Sales Operations to obtain campaign information
- Dealer tactical creative for print, HTML, DM (Retail, Fleet, Motability)
- Development of retail launch plans for new models and Special Versions
- Ongoing management of dealer assets to ensure dealers have materials to promote all models in local market
- Creation of POS strategy including timing plan to ensure content fresh and up to date
- Briefing and working with media and creative agencies to ensure work is delivered on time and on brief
- Management of budgets for Retail Marketing
Skills and Attributes
- Educated to degree level. Professional Marketing qualification desirable
- Proven experience of working in automotive or a retail marketing environment, either on client or agency side.
- Proven track record of developing and delivering marketing campaigns across multiple media.
- Previous experience of budget management
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritise in fast paced environment working to tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Flexibility to travel
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.