Are you a dynamic, self-motivated person, looking for an exciting new opportunity within a service centre environment? If so we have the perfect opportunity for you to join, an innovative car retail environment.
Quicks’ goal is simple. To become the UK’s leading used car retailer through delivering the best possible car buying experience. Our success will be in the people we hire, with enthusiasm and energy allowing us to create the ultimate retail environment.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, outgoing, friendly Retail Sales Assistants, who will be responsible for providing great customer service to customers in all areas of the store, advising them on their vehicle purchase, associated products, ensuring that they have the solutions to their individual needs.
Your key responsibilities of the role is as follows:
· Meeting and greeting every customer.
· Providing advice and guidance to customers.
· Ensuring all customers who require assistance are dealt with promptly and efficiently
· Ensuring the store remains in immaculate condition.
· Responding quickly and efficiently to all customer requests.
· Ensuring that all customer queries are answered immediately
The Ideal Candidate will have:
· Prior sales experience.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Be able to demonstrate a successful sales track record.
· Previous experience within the automotive industry is preferred.
If this looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above then please apply below.
Job Title: Retail Sales Assistant
Locations: Stockport, Stoke, Stockton, Sunderland, Lincoln, Hull and York
Salary £ Competitive
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.