Sales Administrator- Automotive
Salary: Negotiable Dependent on Experience
Are you an experienced Sales Administrator looking for a new challenge?
Right now we are actively recruiting for a professional and experienced Sales Administrator to join our successful team in the automotive industry in our Redcar dealership.
With a turnover of around £200 million per annum and employing over 700 members of staff, Drive Vauxhall has 10 Vauxhall dealerships, which are located in most regions of England, and is one of the UK's largest vehicles sales groups.
Sales Administrators key responsibilities:
· Ensure vehicle files include all relevant information for internal and external auditing requirements.
· To invoice new, used, fleet and trade vehicles and buy in any part exchanges via Kerridge DMS.
· To complete book packs for all sold new cars/demos.
· To ensure all vehicles are prepared for delivery.
· Order all necessary dealer fit items prior to delivery.
· Compile weekly status reports.
· Taxing of new and used cars including AFRL duties.
· Updating Vauxhall dealer systems.
· Liase closely with Sales Management.
The ideal candidate will:
· Come from a similar motor trade background
· Have experience of invoicing
· Have a strong work ethic
· Be self motivated and organised
· Possess a high energy for work
· Experience of Kerridge rev 8.35 would be an advantage
You can look forward to a long-term career with a stable market leader. As well as enjoy 22 days holiday per year. Full support and training provided.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you please click APPLY!