Are you an experienced, organised and enthusiastic administrator looking for a challenging new role in the automotive industry?
My client is a family-owned and run business, which prides itself on great customer service. They currently have 11 dealerships across Yorkshire, specialising in Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault, Dacia, Volvo & Kia, plus a Car Clinic. Since 1966, they have worked hard to build the best relationship with their customers and they are proud that so many recommend them to family and friends. Their dealerships are also recognised by the respective car manufacturer as offering the highest standards of customer service and care.
Due to continued success and growth they are now looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to join the team at their highly successful Peugeot Leeds dealership.
Reporting in to the Office Manager you will be responsible for:
· Invoicing vehicles and managing stock
· Taxing both new & used vehicles
· Setting up vehicles on Pinnacle systems
· Registering insurance products and add ons
· Banking & other accounts duties
· Covering any other ad-hoc duties that may arise
The successful candidate will have:
· A minimum of 3 years previous work experience as a sales administration role is desired.
· Knowledge of Pinnacle or a similar system would be an advantage but not essential, as training will be provided.
· Be a team player and be able to produce work to a high standard to maintain our customers' high expectations
So if you are an outstanding Sales Administrator and want to become part of a hugely successful dealer group then APPLY TODAY!
Market Leading Salary
Role Based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.