Job Title: Sales Administrator
Location: Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits
Are you a successful Sales Administrator, or Administrator looking to take the next step in your career?
As the number one choice for automotive retailing across the UK, Perrys have successfully sold a wide range of new and used Vehicles for over 100 years. Perrys has coverage of over 40 locations spread across England and currently represent 15 brands including Citroen, Fiat, Vauxhall, and Jaguar. It is also part of the AM top 100.
Due to continuing growth they are now seeking a Used Car Sales Administrator for their dealership in Barnsley, South Yorkshire.
Sales Administrator Responsibilities
· Ordering and invoicing vehicles
· Stock checks
· Taxing vehicles
· Supporting and providing a quality service to the sales function within the dealership is an essential part of the job role
· Supporting other administrators
· Keeping accurate audit records
· Maintaining accurate filing systems
The Ideal Sales Administrator:
· Be a team player
· Possess excellent communication and administrative skills
· Be able to demonstrate an ability to work effectively under pressure in order to meet deadlines
· Be able to prioritize workload and work on own initiative
· Flexible in role
· Numerate and computer literate
· Excellent telephone Manner
If this looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above then please apply below.