Sales Administrator – Maternity Cover
Salary: Up to £17,000 D.O.E
Are you a successful Sales Administrator or Administrator looking to take the next steps in your career?
My client are the largest privately owned Vauxhall Dealer Group in the UK, established in 2003 with twelve site an annual turnover of £220 million and 700 employees. They are well regarded in the Vauxhall network and have gained significant recognition throughout the industry winning many National Awards.
Due to continuing business requirements they are now recruiting a Sales Administrator for Maternity cover to join their team in Leicester.
Sales Administrator Key Responsibilities:
· Complete book packs for all sold new cars/demos
· Ensure invoices are not raised unless orders are fully completed and signed by the Sales Manager
· Ensure all insurances and warranties are registered prior to delivery
· Same day despatch of invoice/paperwork to ensure prompt payment
The Ideal Sales Administrator:
· Come from a similar administration background
· Ideally have experience in ordering and taxing of vehicles
· Knowledge of Kerridge 8.35 systems is an advantage
· Have experience of invoicing
· Have a strong work ethic
· Be self motivated and a good communicator
· Possess a high energy for work
· 22 days holiday per year
· A long-term career with a stable market leader
· Full support and training
· A competitive salary (Salary £13k to £17k depending on experience)
To become a member of their winning team apply today
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.