Salary: £15,000 - £18,000 DOE
Are you a successful Sales Administrator looking for a new challenge?
Our client is a family owned business and was first established in 1953. They have been representing the Land Rover franchise for over 15 years. Last year they were ranked one of the most successful Land Rover dealerships in the country.
Due to current business requirements they are now looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team at their Skoda dealership in Derby.
They are seeking a confident communicator and organised individual who can work on their own initiative. The role involves:
· Co-ordinating vehicle order and delivery activity for the dealership
· Liaising with the sales team and completes all pre-and post delivery administration including taxation of cars, vehicle registration, insurance, invoicing etc.
· Responsibility for maintaining the accuracy and completeness of vehicle stock records
· Reporting of vehicle stock and administration of vehicle funding and part-exchange settlement
· Preparation and reconciliation of daily sales banking and preparation of sales activity reports for Head Office
· Preparation and submission of warranty claims to the warranty manager
The ideal Sales Administrator:
· Excellent attention to detail
· A thorough understanding of great customer service
· The ability to problem-solve independently
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Computer literate
· A full driving licence is also a pre-requisites
This role would suit someone with an accounts background or you will have worked in the motor industry and be familiar with dealer management software, preferably Kerridge.
Hours for this position are Monday to Friday (full-time or part-time considered but salary pro rata if part-time)
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then click APPLY!