Salary £ Competitive +_Benefits
Are you a successful Sales Administrator looking for a new challenge?
As the number one choice for automotive retailing across the UK, Perrys have successfully sold a wide range of new and used Vehicles for over 100 years. Perrys has coverage of over 40 locations spread across England and currently represent 15 brands including Citroen, Fiat, Vauxhall, and Jaguar. It is also part of the AM top 100.
Due to current business requirements we are now looking for a Sales Administrator to join our team at our multi-franchise dealership in Huddersfield
Sales Administrator key responsibilities:
· Co-ordinating vehicle order and delivery activity for the dealership
· Liaise with the sales team and completes all pre-and post delivery administration including taxation of cars, vehicle registration, insurance, invoicing etc.
· Responsibility for maintaining the accuracy and completeness of vehicle stock records
· Reporting of vehicle stock and administration of vehicle funding and part-exchange settlement
· Preparation and reconciliation of daily sales banking and preparation of sales activity reports for Head Office
The ideal Sales Administrator:
· Excellent attention to detail
· A thorough understanding of great customer service
· The ability to problem-solve independently
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Computer literate
· Demonstrate the very highest levels of professionalism
This role would suit someone who has worked in the motor industry and be familiar with dealer management software, preferably Kerridge.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then click APPLY!
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.