Established in 1992, AMS is one of the leading providers of GAP and other insurance products, consultancy and training services to motor dealerships, manufacturers, finance companies and brokers throughout the UK. In order to drive and achieve our growth objectives both in the UK and Europe, we require a Sales and Marketing Director who can demonstrate a proven track-record within the automotive, insurance and/or finance industries, with a hands on approach and the ability to deal with small, medium and large companies. Reporting direct to the Managing Director the role essentials will include:
• Plan, Implement effective sales, marketing and public relation (PR) strategies ensuring KPI and ROI performance targets are met.
• Present an annual budget for Board approval and effectively manage resources within those budget guidelines.
• Review and report on progress against the business plan ensuring strategic objectives are well understood, executed and achieved
• Review and improve products and services including; FCA compliance, IT systems and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalising on market opportunities and where required coordinating new product development in the UK and Europe.
• Lead and manage an effective and cohesive sales and client support team, sustain and improve rapport with key accounts, understanding specific needs and resolving any complaints or concerns.
• Support the overall process of management and decision-making to ensure the organisation maximises its short, medium and long-term profitability and returns.