Sales and Marketing Manager - Honda Division
Doha Marketing Services (Domasco) is the importer and retailer of the entire range of Honda Products in Qatar, selling over 4000 cars a year. Domasco is a subsidiary of Al Futtaim, one of the largest and most respected groups with extensive business interests throughout the Middle East.
An exciting tax free opportunity has arisen in the booming state of Qatar, home of the recent opening round of Moto GP, top ATP tennis and the Qatar Masters Golf. Qatar offers a safe and cosmopolitan lifestyle and with the highest GDP per capita in the world, Qatar is one of the biggest markets for potential growth. With over $150 billion being invested in infrastructure, construction, tourism, medicine, education and oil and gas, the country offers a fantastic opportunity to work in a market expanding at 40% a year.
The role is an exciting combination of manufacturer / importer / retail, having frequent contact with Honda in Japan and Dubai.
Candidates will need to be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
• Outstanding Sales Management skills, incorporating the basics of managing a large sales department to maximise unit sales, profit and market share in all products, and introduce updated processes and systems
• Good marketing skills, with an innovative and targeted approach to add value and new sales channels for the entire Honda range of cars, motorcycles, power products and marine engines
• Excellent financial awareness skills to control overheads, manage profitability and cash flow, and develop short, medium and long term business plans and budgets. Planning is key to such a fast moving and dynamic market
• Strong commercial awareness to create and build opportunities
• The personality, presence and confidence to show strong leadership
• Understanding and ability to work in a multicultural environment, involving 30 different nationalities of employees and customers
This senior management position reports direct to the Managing Director. The package includes a good salary, generous annual bonuses, 30days leave, annual business class flights for self and family, an open contract with end of service gratuity, life and accident insurance, housing, company car, and medical cover, all tax free
If you have the enthusiasm and commitment to take up a new challenge please telephone either Martin Steele or Julian White on 01235 536440 or email your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.