Sales and Telemarketing
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits
Are you a successful Field Sales Executive, Sales Executive or Telesales Executive looking for a new challenge?
The National Franchised Dealers Association (NFDA) represents the interests of franchised vehicle dealers in the UK. Our members make up over 80% of the UK’s 4900 franchised car sales outlets, representing around 40 manufacturer franchises. As well as providing fully comprehensive business support to franchised dealers, the NFDA regularly liaises with Parliament both in the UK and Europe to ensure the best possible outcome for the industry.
Due to continuing business growth we now have 2 fantastic opportunities available for a Sales Executive and a Telesales Executive.
Sales Executive key responsibilities:
· Business Development
· Account Management
· Developing sales through travelling across the UK
· Successful upkeep of company mandatory paperwork and processes.
Telesales Executive key responsibilities:
· Adopting a consultative approach and demonstrating a strong commercial acumen in order to determine clients needs
· Making outbound telesales calls
· Working to daily, weekly and monthly targets on individual and team basis
· Expedient and Professional telephone etiquette
The ideal candidate:
· Strong sales / account management background
· Experience within a telesales role
· Motivated self-starter with excellent communication skills
· Good Customer Service skills
· You will be incredibly money driven and possess a strong desire to progress
The successful candidates will both be excellent communicators. One role is geared more towards telephone contact and the other will involve travel around the UK. These roles offer an opportunity for an exciting career supporting our UK motor industry.
If you have a background in Telesales, Internal sales, door-to-door sales, or account management we would be interested in hearing from you.
If either of these roles sounds like the ideal role for you please click APPLY!