· Company Overview
Creditplus provides vehicle finance and vehicles for consumers and business customers who require standard and non-standard finance. Established as an online business in 2004 Creditplus is the largest supplier of online Motor Finance in the UK. Providing a comprehensive loan comparison service and providing loans from its own resource Creditplus is enjoying strong growth.
- The Position – Sales Consultant- Based in Poole Dorset
One of our key sales channels is our “direct to consumer” market, an internal role on our trading floor. The role is to convert qualified leads from Internet clients into closed deals for finance and the supply of cars and vans.
Successful applicants will progress quickly into sales management positions heading other sales teams from the front delivering financial results, motivating staff and assisting in the forward strategy of the business.
- Selling finance packages over the phone to pre qualified clients (Hire Purchase/ Contract Hire / Personal Contract Purchase/ Lease Purchase/Finance lease)
- Managing your underwriter / administrator to deliver the required KPI’s.
- Managing a high level of workflow and leads
- Comprehensive updating of the internal web based CRM system
- Day to day management of clients needs and requirements
- Sourcing of required client vehicles
- Management of financial targets and reporting
· Skills required
Driver, purposeful, demanding, determind, competitive, strong willed.
Enthusiastic, persuasive, dynamic, sociable
Excellent qualification skills, able to listen, empathise and qualify a client’s need quickly and efficiently – strong influencing and negotiating skills able to sell a packaged solution.
A prioritiser and planner who is able to analytically plan day-to-day activities / able to handle a fast pace environment to produce monthly financial targets.
Key performance indicators
· Sales performance £11k net per month
· Management of 1 underwriter
· Lead conversion to closed deals = 33%
· Average net profit on each vehicle sold
· Weekly and monthly sales reporting