Are you a successful Sales Executive, Sales Professional, Account Manager or Automotive Sales Executive looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client was the first person to start a Volkswagen retail dealership in the UK. The company now have five dealerships across the East Midlands representing Land Rover, Toyota, Skoda and Nissan and also operate three additional franchised service centres representing Jaguar, Renault and Suzuki. They employ over 200 local people with an annual turnover in excess of £80 million and sell 5000 cars and vans a year in addition to servicing around 20,000 vehicles.
Due to continued business requirements they are now recruiting a Sales Controller for their Skoda Dealership in Derby.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
· Assisting the General Manager in coaching and developing the sales team.
· assist customers with the vehicle purchasing experience
· offer advice and assistance with finance, insurance and accessory products.
· Managing the stock display both on and off-line.
· Ensuring financial and customer service targets are met.
· provide our customers with the highest standard of customer care
· Any other adhoc duties.
To be successful in this role, you will have previous motor trade experience as a Senior Sales Executive or a Sales Manager at ideally a minimum of 3 years.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
· A Full UK driving license.
· A track record of achieving sales targets.
· A full understanding of the sales process.
· The ability to develop and maintain flourishing customer relationships.
· Computer literacy and knowledge of the Kerridge system would also be an advantage.
A generous basic package is on offer with on target earnings of £36,000 per annum. A company car and comprehensive product training as well as other incentives will also be included. This is a full time role and will include weekends.
If this looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above then please apply below.
Job Title: Sales Controller
Salary £ 36k OTE + Company car
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.