Salary: £40k - £50k OTE
Are you a successful Automotive Sales Controller looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client is a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and has been trading successfully for nearly 100 years. Operating 27 franchised dealerships across 12 locations, my client currently represent brands including Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, Jaguar, MG, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault and SEAT.
Due to continuing growth they are now seeking a Sales Controller for their dealership in Hereford
Key responsibilities of Sales Controller:
· Ensuring that all inquiries related to the sales divisions are being treated properly and quickly
· Monitoring the performance levels of all individuals in the sales division and determining the training requirements
· Maintaining the best level of client satisfaction and smallest level of client discontentment without compromising success of company
· Building and retaining of a long-term connection with the clients with the aim of keeping them dedicated to the organization
· Planning and creating a number of revenue programs and guaranteeing that everything is protected within the allocated budget
· Monitoring the revenue office through the stock display measuring stick to ensure that the best requirements are being met
· Ensuring that all workers are dedicated to the revenue values and concepts to be able to maintain an excellent revenue environment in the office
The ideal Sales Controller:
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Must have main dealership experience as a Senior Sales Executive, Sales Controller or Business Manager at present
· Excellent listening skills
· Excellent supervisory and managerial abilities
· Great business acumen
· Must have an appetite for generating sales
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.