Automotive Sales Controller Required - Leeds and Bradford
Originally founded in 1946, JCT600 remains a proud family firm with a long and illustrious history in the motor industry. JCT 600 is now one of the UK's largest privately owned independent motor groups today representing 21 franchises operating from 50 dealerships across the North of England with an annual turnover in excess of £850 million.
Due to our continued success and growth we are now looking to recruit a Sales Controller to join the team in Leeds and Bradford.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful Sales Controller will be responsible for managing and developing all new and used vehicle sales enquiries. You will also be responsible for:
- Assisting the Sales Manager in maintaining policy and procedure.
- Maximising the sales and profitability of vehicles and associated products through the satisfaction of customer retention.
- Coaching and developing Sales Executives to excel in their role.
- Enhancing the reputation of JCT600 Ltd. at every opportunity when interacting with others.
The ideal Sales Controller will have at least three years` car sales experience gained in a professional environment. You will be able to communicate effectively with both members of the team and also customers. You will also have:
- The passion to achieve maximum profitability and to coach and develop a team.
- A strong background engaging and delighting customers in a sales or service environment.
- A desire to lead the team to deliver industry-leading standards of customer care and satisfaction.
- A full UK driving license.
Each employee at JCT600 plays an integral role. Everyone works together, constantly communicating and supporting each other in a team atmosphere that is busy and challenging, but always aims to be co-operative and enjoyable.
For your opportunity to join JCT 600 and become part of our success, please APPLY BELOW!
Leeds and Bradford
Salary: £Competitive Salary + Benefits